Friday 29 November 2013

To be or not to be

I am a character, an actor in the movie. At one point I discover everything happens on the screen, the screen was never obvious before. From the point of the screen I notice the projector light. Facing the projector, looking inside I discover the motion picture film moving at the high speed in front of the projector light reflecting the movie on the screen. I notice that whatever film comes in front of the projector’s light is being projected on the screen and the light does not have an option but to project. Exploring further I notice the electricity behind the projector and notice all is electricity, the power just is and without it there is no light, there is no projection, there is no movie. At one point I notice that the motion picture film is what is changing all the time and accordingly the movie is changing. What a choice to discover that I am the film being projected, I can change it as I like and I am so much more and more, all that happens is happening within me. It appears that just by being aware of my acting on the screen and the film in front of the light…. the movie and its script changes, the landscape is more vivid and other characters in the movie, that are playing the same movie, are more harmonious. I simply project myself creating the most interesting movie ever, what a pleasure to be a character in this movie, what a pleasure to just be and not playing, what a pleasure to write the script, what a pleasure to be a character, the movie and the audience at the same time. What a play, what an enjoyment to understand the movie, what a love, compassion and connection……what an energy. I have a movie to attend to, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment