Thursday 17 October 2013

Our society is learning to love

Our society is learning to love, the point at which we realize that love is the operating system is the point of no return, I am confident we are just a thought away.
 
Exploring myself as an individual with all my beliefs, dogmas, fears, violence and ways, belonging to a particular country, culture, religion I understood that the whole world and society created ME and I am an individual, a product of the world, the world is me. Understanding this at the deep level and feeling it with my being I now understand I am not just an individual but a human being, well rather .......JUST A BEING. I am the gatekeeper of my mind. Amazing things happen when the gate is not, my mind blends with the keeper and the operating system of Love.
 
Through a total attention awareness of oneself there comes an understanding. Once the whole movement of the separate self, the thinker created by thoughts, is discovered there comes an intelligence awareness and out of it an action without any motive. What a freedom and love. Life is an expedition where there is no meaning apart from what I give it to it, it is an expedition where I discover myself and who I really am. Imagining not being seems very hard now. There is an understanding within each of us, I now know that we are here to learn this understanding together. We all have a healthy mind, a holistic mind that allows the intelligence to just be.
 
When one is triggered on a journey of self discovery realization, it is the most living vibrating experience of being alive that one could experience or rather know. From the space of true self, unconditional love we all are, there comes blending with everything, there comes right action and rather answers more than questions. From this discovery there comes happiness for no obvious reason, giving... without needing and acting with no motive in mind…….there comes aliveness of a different taste comparing to being born consciously. When one transcends the personal mind and its individuality and sees it as an experience worth living, consciousness awareness discovers itself. With the each discovery, all over again, it is discovered and raised. To be true self and love, to learn love by realizing it is the source, the drive, the fuel, the platform……is why we are all here. It is within each and everyone of us. I know it.

 
I remember acting, reacting and being just a victim of circumstances. I did not even know I was reacting, it was just mechanical. Did I think I was making a choice, you can be sure of that. Was I wrong, if I know anything this is it......I did not even think I could be wrong. Why, the game is so good one would not suspect it. To question it would be similar to questioning reality of your dream while you are dreaming. And then boooom, discovery of another dimension deep within and all around.....being consciously aware what is happening and for the first time having a real choice. Would I believed of this possibility, of course not.......you cannot speculate about it....you need knowing it.
 
The personal mind confuses reality in dreams as it is in a similar manner confused about the reality in so called waking state. Through a screen of my personal mind the reality it is imagining appears real. One who never examined reality of a personal mind would never suspect the illusion it is creating and notice the magic life is all about.
 
We people are like waves competing against each other not recognizing the sea. Life is not about competition and accumulation but cooperation and harmony. Until we recognize that harmony comes from inside of us, we will continue to project fears in creating our society that is constantly competing, creating conflicts, is non-cooperative, dominative, non-considering, judgemental and full of prejudices. We can only create that what we are at any present moment and what we are at this present time can be easily observed in our society. The world we live in serves as our mirror, to change it we need to change first. Standing in front of my mirror I know to get a smile on it I have to smile first. Understanding of consciousness is like swimming, once you get it you cannot forget it. It may appear as you need to practice but you discover that you always knew as it is built in you.
 
One can have an awareness of his patterns of thinking without understanding it. When observation is present, what the thinker does not grasp is that the observer is the observed and the thinker is still the thought. This is however not grasped with the thinker, it is rather grasping what the thinker in his glory is. Awareness does not have a choice, it is not judging or trying to understand through observation, it just is.
 
Love is not something you think about, not something you do or believe. Love is you, love is me, love is them, love is we, all that is. Love is not this and that, it is not within the borders of our mind. Love is nowhere, it is everywhere.....it is all that is.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment